Saturday, June 05, 2010

june...







hello,
its june already!
how are you guys doing?

ive been getting lots of good feedbacks of my new bedding.
im so happy that people enjoy what i make.
i printed a couple more queen size duvet cover and pillow cases sets.

today, my fam visited me from tokyo and my mom cleaned up my grandma room a little
since i havnt touch anything and just left everything as it was except my studio room.
she found some of my grandmas handmade bags.
i thought the crochet beads bag is so beautiful!
and those pattern books are from 50's.
it's sad that i never had a chance to learn crochet from her.

i moved to this house 9 months ago, wow already?
and it was supposed to be for a few months, but i love here so much that i dont want to leave!
weather i will be here for a few more months or year, i think its time to change around the house a little for my taste.
first thing im thinking about doing is change the bedroom wallpaper.
those 2 are my top 2 choices.
from here.
what do you think?

i will be at hayama environment festa tomorrow.
if you are in the neighborhood, please stop by!
there will be locally grown veggies and fish.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm not a huge fan of wallpaper in general, but I love the daydream print with the birds and clouds.

Yuko said...

i wish i could paint!
in japan, most of house dont have painted wall, every room is done by wallpaper. i wonder why?

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

I LOVE the peacock feather one! The other is very pretty too - more dream like :) I've never been big on wallpaper, that's why I have each room in my house painted a different color! One idea that might interest you is to paint the walls, then use a stencil to paint all over your room - make it a truly custom patapri room :)

Yuko said...

hi meredith,
you painted each room different color?
thats so cool!
ive never really paint before, i was renting an apt and couldnt paint.
now i can do whatever i want to with my house, but there is no wall that i can paint.... can you paint over on wallpaper?

eleanor said...

i love that wallpaper. your work is lovely!

X

Yuko said...

thank you eleanor!
i will diy wallpaper, hope i can do it right!