Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PataPri is back.




hello, i just re-open PataPri shop on etsy.
new design house i printed in summer is available now.
please take a look!
i changed the package. what do you think?
i will soon start printing in new studio in japan, and im thinking about printing on new material besides linen.
im also working on my new bushiness card. i found the really cool paper, so im having a fun time designing using that special paper. i will talk about it more later.

thank you for all the kind email and messages while im gone.

im so happy to finally re-open patapri.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

I'm so happy that your store is open again. I was just looking for it on Etsy yesterday because I need some new kitchen towels and yours are so beautiful. I couldn't find it, but now it is back and I have just ordered them.

Qiana said...

Glad to have you back and hope you get to enjoy all that space in the house!

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

Yuko, it's so great to have you back on etsy! Etsy missed you so much :)

Unknown said...

I love your towels, but they are so pretty I wouldn't want to use them! :)

I am curious as to your new silkscreening machine. What are you using?